One of the hardest parts of planning a kid’s birthday party is hiring professionals for entertainment. But it needs to be done to make the party more fun and enjoyable not just for the kids but for the parents too. It helps make the party more alive and memorable for your child.
Games and crafts are great additions to kids’ birthday parties. But occasionally, you want your child’s party to be extra special. Children’s party entertainers, including mascots, magicians, clowns and jumping castles for hire can create fun events and ensure that guests have a wonderful time.
Choosing the right one might be difficult and will take most of your time. You may end up with a party disaster on your hands and on your money. Before you sign any contracts or pay for anything, here are some tips on hiring kid’s birthday party entertainers.
- Before you begin your search, determine the amount you want to spend for the party. Remember to include the food, drinks, event space and goodie bags. Then you can figure out whether you have enough budget to hire party entertainers for kids. Compensate by cutting some cost in the other areas like goodies bags or event space.
- Determine the rates you can achieve before you begin the search for your children’s party entertainers. If you’re on a tight budget, there are jumping castles in Brisbane that will suit your budget. Ask around. Your friends may recommend someone to you. If your budget is too tight, it is also great to hire someone to do face painting or do balloon tricks for a fraction of the cost.
- It’s indeed fun to have jumping castles at your kid’s birthday party, but can you afford this entertainment? It is wise to do your research first on jumping castles near your area. To save you some time, use the internet to search for Brisbane jumping castles. It will give you a better idea of what’s available near your place and see their rates and what they offer. You can also have a glimpse through the pictures and videos on their website.
- When you’re calling up potential party entertainers, treat them like interviews. Don’t hesitate to inquire about references, experience and what’s involved in their usual activities. Above all, ask about their comfort level around children and if they specialize in children’s entertainers.
- Don’t forget to ask for the length of time the entertainer plans to perform. Younger children won’t be able to sit around for more than half of an hour. Preteens may do better with hands-on activities and a lot of audience participation. Before you do the call, make sure you have finalized the date and time of the party. Make sure you’re able to describe the kind of entertainment you want for your kid’s party and also mention the number of guests that you’re going to have and their age group.
Now that you have finalized your party entertainer choice or if you have decided to hire a jumping castle for your kid’s party, the last thing you want to happen is a no-show children’s party entertainers. Make sure that your line of communication is open. Confirm everything ahead of time.
Make sure to double-check the date, location and time of the party. If you have signed a contract with a kid’s birthday party entertainment expert, make sure that all the important information is included in the document. Call again a few days ahead to make sure that your event is on their calendar. Knowing exactly what to expect in advance will ease the stress on the day of the party and allow you to enjoy the celebration with the birthday boy or girl.
For a hassle-free party, Best Kids Parties Brisbane offers wonderful birthday party entertainment packages for kids of all ages. Their party packages already include party entertainments like Flying Fox, Poison Giant Ball, Guest Character Mascot and Giant Blow Up Obstacle Ninja Course—a jumping castle but way better and huge inflatable ninja course. It is the best jumping castle that you will see!
Another great thing about them is that you don’t have to do anything. Book your party with them, decide on a date and leave everything to them. Plus, you can invite as many guests as you like. They will take care of the invitations, RSVP, thank you cards, decorated room, party hosts, games, food and drinks. They also provide coffee and tea for parents who are staying at the party.
How wonderful is that? You just need to worry about the goodies that will go in the party gift bags, the cake and be there at the party! Every guest is entitled to receive a one-month FREE martial arts classes voucher, a fantasy photo on the themed poster and party gift bags. You don’t need to worry about no-show party entertainers. With Best Kids Parties Brisbane, you don’t have to worry about anything.
Our kid’s birthday party entertainers know exactly what you want for your kid’s birthday party. They will make sure that you and your child will have a wonderful time. From the time you book, you have the confidence in knowing that every last thing is organized for your child’s birthday to make it the most special day they will ever have.